Freedom App: Mobile gaming is one of the most booming industries of recent times. In the last decade, we have seen the advent of a whole bunch of gaming apps that have taken the world by storm. Best of all, most of them can be downloaded for free. So whether you are a racing game fan or just like to pass the time by switching candies in a grid on your mobile phone, the options on offer are endless. And trying them out on your device doesn't cost a thing besides your regular internet bills.
- But then obviously, there arises the question- how do mobile game developers make their money? Developing any game, whether mobile or console video games, is an expensive business. For the best of the lot, their creators have to put in a lot of hard work into ideating the concept and bringing it to materialization using only the best resources. Surely these costs need to be recovered, and profit has to be made to keep any reputed studio afloat. Adding ads are a common method for generating revenue, but excessive ads can become much of an annoyance. And the other option is, of course, in-app purchases, and we're certain our reader are very familiar with this phenomenon. And that, people, is where the Freedom App comes in handy.
Remember the time when you're playing, say, Traffic Rider, and you need a more powerful bike to win a certain Career level, but you have to pay money to get that coveted one? Or if we take the example of Temple Run, we all know that the game works on a coin system, and you have to collect as many as you can to use them later for unlocking missions or upgrading your levels. Sadly, we all know that trying to earn coins while playing the game normally will only get you so many, and you'll never have enough to get through the full game with relative ease. In both the above-mentioned games, you have the option to buy the coins that will help you make significant improvements. But you will soon find out that the process is a never-ending one, and it will ultimately lead you to either a very unhealthy addiction, or to uninstall the game altogether. And we want neither.
- Fortunately, there is another way, and that's why we're here writing about the Freedom App for Android devices. The Freedom App is a great hack for you to make the kind of progress that you want in a game or in any other app, and you can do it without shelling out the slightest bit of money.
- You won't find the Freedom APK for Android on regular (and legit) app stores on the internet, but if you look around for a bit, it won't take much time to spot the latest version somewhere. However, out readers don't have to go looking for the Freedom APK anywhere, as we will include all the download information in this post and its related sub posts. So read on.
Freedom App Features
The Freedom APK is one of the most useful tools for Android users and not just for games. The app comes loaded with a lot of useful aspects that will make your app using experiences a lot smoother and disturbance free. As its name suggests, the Freedom App allows you the freedom to use an app without constantly being bothered by a deluge of advertisements, or the need to make in-app purchases or micro transactions to get access to premium virtual goods. Let's take a look at all the features that the Freedom APK for Android comes with, which makes it a coveted tool for many Android users.
- Allows access to a host of premium features in an app.
- Enables the use of patches and mods to customize your games.
- Significantly reduces excess advertisements.
- Removes the need for in-app purchases in an app.
- Grants access to full versions of Android apps (that otherwise require money).
- Supports a number of apps. Supports a number of Android devices.
- Regularly updated to provide more stable and more extensive support
Now that you know about all that this cool app allows you access to, let's delve into how to download it on your device
How does the Freedom App work?
We all know that if you want to make an upgrade in an app you use via in-app purchases, then you will have to use an international credit card, which can be a bit of an inconvenience for some.
- You can find the upgrades on the Play Store directly, but they are not available without you having to shell out some amount of money. This is where the Freedom App comes into play. Quite simply put, the Freedom.
App can make these purchases for free by imitating a transaction model. The app comes with a built-in dummy card to make these payments. So yes, it is not the most straightforward method to get things done, but it works for those who deem it unnecessary to make payments to progress through a game.
- With the Freedom App, you can unlock new levels, buy coins, and make significant headway in the game. You can also upgrade to ad-free versions of most of the apps that you use with this method.
Download Freedom APK for Android
Now that you know how this cool app works, let's delve into how you can download it for your Android smartphone or tablet.
- The Freedom APK is originally an app made for Android devices, but you will not find it on the Google Play Store for it uses rather questionable methods. But it gets the job done, so its popularity has kept the app alive despite all odds. For downloading the latest version of this handy app, follow the method described below-
Requirements for Downloading and Installing Freedom APK on Android
One important thing that you need to know before downloading the Freedom App on your Android device is that the app requires root access. Without fulfilling this requirement, you cannot open the Freedom App on your device. If you don't know what rooting is, it is basically a process which grants you access to the system files and lets you modify them according to your needs. The Freedom App needs to do this in order to enable free transactions. You can find several apps online for your Android smartphone for this purpose.
Step by Step Guide to Download and Install Freedom APK for Android
Once you have rooted your device, follow the simple steps below to enjoy the Freedom App on your smartphone
- On your Android device, go to "Settings" and enter "Security". From there, find "Unknown Sources" and check on it in order to enable. This will allow your smartphone to install files from third-party sources.
- Download Freedom APK on the Android device of your choice. After the download is complete, the app should show up in your menu or on your home screen.
- Open the Freedom App and install it manually on to your device. It may ask to be granted root access; enable/ grant access.
- After the Freedom App is successfully installed on your smartphone, it will automatically take you to a page to show you a list of all the apps installed on your smartphone or tablet that require in-app purchases.
- Select the app/ apps that you wish to make upgrades to for free.
- Enter the selected app and click on the things that you wish to buy for free. The app will take care of the rest.
And now that we're done with downloading and installing Freedom APK on Android devices, let's explore some of the other platforms that can support the Android app
Freedom App for Windows PC
Despite the Freedom App being an Android based app, you can find it useful on your desktop or laptop too. But how can an Android file function on a PC, you ask?
For the yet uninitiated, there is a way around that problem. All you will need is an Android emulator installed on your PC to mimic the environment of an Android device.
- Bluestacks is one of the most reliable Android emulators that you can find. Once you have to ready and running on your PC, follow the simple steps below to get the Freedom App on your PC.
- Download the Freedom APK on your PC and store the file someplace where it can be accessed easily. After the download is complete, find the file, right-click to show the "Open With" options.
- Scroll down till you find the Android emulator you have installed on your PC and select to install.
- After the installation is complete, you can use the Freedom App on your PC with ease
Freedom App for Mac
The Windows PC is not the only desktop platform that you can download and install the Freedom App on. It is also very much usable on Apple computers, but you may require some extra steps to set up the app on those. The first thing that you need, like on the Windows PC, is an Android emulator specifically for the Mac os. One of the most popular Android emulators for the Mac is the Andyroid emulator. After you download and run the emulator on your device, follow the steps below to install Freedom App on your Mac-
- Download the Freedom APK file on your Mac device and store it where you can access it easily.
- After the download is complete, find the file and right click on it to show the "Open with" options. Select "Open with Andyroid".
- The installation of the Freedom app on your device will begin.
- After the installation is complete, you can access the file via the Android emulator on your Mac
Alternatives to Freedom APK
Though the Freedom App is a great tool to complete in-app purchases on your Android device at no extra cost, sometimes you may find that the app is not working. This could happen if the developers take the app down for some reason, or if your smartphone is not compatible with the latest version. Otherwise, you may simply want to explore other apps of a similar nature, as doing that will enable you to access a large number of apps, some of which may not be compatible with others. For such purposes, you can check out some of the apps listed below. These, like Freedom, will let you make in-game micro transactions without having to shell out extra money. Find some of the best alternatives to the Freedom App below-
- Lucky Patcher
- LeoPlay Card
These apps all get the same job done, though having them all may be useful because of their diverse compatibility. Some of them also do not require root access, but they may not support a lot of games that you wish to upgrade for free.
So this is all the information you need about the Freedom App that gives you access to upgrades and extra goodies inside a game or any other app without having to pay anything. For more extensive knowledge about what other things you can do with this amazing app, check out some of the other subsections on this site. Last but not the least, don't forget to come back for updates and the latest version of the Freedom App on our page.