Download Freedom Apk: We all love to play different types of games in our Android smartphones. Games like Subway Surfer or Temple Run are the best pass time while we are travelling somewhere or just sitting idle. But the only problem of these popular games is it works on Coins system. So whenever you want to unlock new characters, new maps or new vehicles, the game demands coins, which you need to buy with real money. But who wants to spend money to just play game, right?
In such cases, app like Freedom comes in recue. Freedom app is a superb Android-based application which lets its users to make purchase different patches and mods to different games and applications for absolutely free of cost. So the Freedom app can be proved as a savior for you if you are avid gamer, make loads of in-app purchase or use the apps in an extensive way. In this article we have vividly described how to download the Freedom Apk in your Android smartphone, but before that, just check out the advantages Freedom .apk file offers to its users.
Freedom Apk: Important Features
- With the help of the Freedom application you can make in-app purchase for absolutely free of cost.
- Freedom app works with most of the Android apps and lets the users to control those apps.
- With the help of this incredible application, you can unlock all levels of any game.
- Freedom apk also unlocks the full version of the Android apps which are compatible with it.
- You can buy unlimited coins, gems or bullets through the Freedom app for absolutely free of cost.
What’s new in the latest version of the Freedom apk file?
We know you all are very much excited after reading the Freedom app features and want to download the application on your Android smartphone as soon as possible. But as the application is not registered on the Google Play Store, you have to download the Freedom APK first and then use it on your handset. So if you want to download the Freedom .apk file, click on the hyperlink below, but before that, check out the latest changes made by the developers of this application.
- Bugs fixed for the devices which run on Android Marshmallow. Now the app is compatible with Marshmallow devices too.
- Improved design and speed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Compatible with more games and apps.
The latest version of the Freedom App has been rolled out recently in August, and it brings a lot more to the table. These include increased support for a variety of apps and games that were earlier not compatible with the service, numerous bug fixes, and a more helpful interface. The Freedom Apk Latest Version 2017 is version 1.8.4. Find all you need to know about it below.
Freedom APK Latest Version Info
- App name: Freedom apk
- Version name: 1.8.4
- Function: Bypass in-app purchase
- Updated on: 30 August, 2017
- Required Android Version: Android 2.3 – 7.1.1
- App size: 2 MB
- Android Support: Version 2.3 to 7.1.1
- Rooting: Required
apk version of 1.8.4
Size of the apk file
Android 2.3 and above
What’s New: Increased support for a variety of apps and games; more helpful interface that connects with supported apps more easily.
How To Download Freedom Apk For Android
The one thing that you do not have to worry about is availability, because you can download the latest version of the Freedom Apk on this very page. However, doing that will only get half the work done. Freedom Apk download for Android can be completed in three steps. First, you need to root your device. Second, you need to download the app. And finally, you need to know how to use it to bypass in-app purchases with the most amount of convenience. In this section, we will walk you through the entire process associated with downloading and using the app.
Before You Download
As we have made abundantly clear, using Freedom App requires a rooted Android device. The act of rooting allows you to exercise total control on your device, and in the context of the app we’re currently discussing, lets it make the changes necessary for its purpose. Now it is true that there are certain risks involved with rooting, the most prominent one being the loss of your device warranty. This is why it is crucial to opt for a rooting app that is relatively safe. We recommend using Framaroot, which is a one-click rooting app that comes with an “Unroot” option as well.
Steps To Download Freedom Apk On Android
Next, we move on to the steps to help you set up this app. Remember that you can only do this AFTER you have rooted your device.
- Step 1: On your Android device, go to Settings, enter Security, and then check on the Unknown Sources option below it.
- Step 2: Next, download the Freedom Apk latest version from this page by opening it on your device browser.
- Step 3: When a pop up appears asking you to install the app, hit the green Install button without hesitation.
- Step 4: After installation is complete, restart your device to complete the method.
If you are done with free premium games and hacks, find showbox apk here to bring some thrills with free latest movies on the go.
How To Use Freedom App To Hack Games
Now for the next step, you need to know how one can use the Freedom App to hack games and other supported apps. The reason why Freedom App is so popular among gamers is because it is really easy to use and at the same time very effective. So follow the simple steps below to use Freedom App to hack games.
- Step 1: Enter the Freedom App installed on your device. You should be able to see a complete list of all supported apps and games.
- Step 2: Select the game you wish to buy virtual currency for free. Wait for it to open as usual.
- Step 3: Go to the purchase section from which you can buy in-game currency with real money. Click on the pack you wish to buy for free.
- Step 4: In the pop up that appears, select Buy. Wait till you see the Payment Successful message
Freedom APK Installation Issues in Android Kitkat, Lollipop
“Write Permissions On System Partition Are Required In Order To Use Freedom” Error is one of the most discussed issues in the Freedom App.
While using the Freedom App, a number of users have encountered one error. This problem usually occurs when the user opens Freedom App already installed on their Android device and tries to patch an app of their choice. Instead of patching them right through, a message appears near the bottom of the screen saying, “Write Permissions on System Partition Are Required In Order To Use Freedom.” It is most common in Freedom for Kitkat and Freedom for Lollipop. We will tell you how to solve this issue in each case.
Write Permissions Error in Freedom App on Android Kitkat: How To Fix
Kitkat being an older platform, many of the problems encountered on it are not easily got rid of. In case you come across the “Write Permissions On System Partition Are Required In Order To Use Freedom” error on a device running Kitkat, the first thing that you need to ensure is that it has been properly rooted. If that isn’t a problem and it still persists, then you have no other option but to update your OS to a later version.
Write Permissions Error in Freedom App on Android Lollipop: How To Fix (Method 1)
In Android version 5.0 and above, the issue becomes easier to tackle. If you have Freedom Apk installed on a device running Lollipop, this is what you will need to do.
· Exit the app when it shows you the “Write Permissions On System Partition Are Required In Order To Use Freedom” error.
· Now download Root Explorer App from the Play Store.
· After it is installed, open the app, and grant all necessary permissions.
· Next, tap on the Mount R/W option that appears at the top of the screen.
· If you face any pop ups asking for permissions, grant them.
· Once done, open Freedom and select any app to see if it is now working. If not, try the alternative method below.
Write Permissions Error in Freedom App on Android Lollipop: How To Fix (Method 2)
If Root Explorer did not yield any results, you may need to take the help of another app called ROM Toolbox, an all-in-one app manager for your rooted Android device. Follow the steps below while exercising care to not skip any one.
· Download and install the ROM Toolbox App on your device. You can find the link here.
· Launch the app and grant it all the necessary permissions.
· Now tap on App Manager> Freedom> Advanced.
· Select Fix Permissions to solve the problem.
Now the problem of “Write Permissions On System Partition Are Required In Order To Use Freedom” should be gone for good. If not, however, let us know the details so that we can figure out alternatives.
Freedom APK for PC- How to run freedom app on your pc
There are certain ways which you can use to run the Freedom App on Windows PC as well. For your convenience, we have listed out the methods which you can use to run Freedom Apk on PC. Note that in order to use the Freedom App on your PC, you must use an Android emulator. For the user’s ease of access, we have shown the way to install Freedom on Windows PC using the Nox App Player emulator.
Step 1: Download the Nox App Player Android emulator. In this way, the Freedom app is successfully fooled into believing that it is running on an Android platform and not a Windows platform. The Nox App Player is handy, easy to use, and is also very popular for users who want to download Freedom Apk on PC.
Step 2: Once the emulator is downloaded and installed, simply open your browser and then search for Freedom Apk. But we will suggest you to download the latest Freedom APK version from our site to save your precious time.
Step 3: Before the application is downloaded, remember to download it on a convenient location, preferably on your desktop. Right click on the icon and open it with the Nox App Player emulator. Once the emulator opens the application, you are ready to use the whenever you wish to.
Install Freedom Apk for Windows (Alternative Method)
Nox App Player is one of the most trusted names in Android emulators for Windows. However, if your PC fails to match up to the system requirements that are needed to run it successfully, you may end up wasting your time. This is why we are providing our readers with an alternative method to download and install Freedom hacking app for PC. Note that almost all methods will require resorting to an Android emulator, and the one below is no exception. For variety, we have selected another such tool known as KoPlayer, which is one of the most versatile emulators in existence. Find the required steps below.
- Step 1: Download KoPlayer Android Emulator for Windows. You can download the software to your PC directly from their official site.
- Step 2: Next, just like in the previous method, you must download Freedom Apk latest version from this page. Do so by bookmarking our website and opening it on your preferred PC browser.
- Step 3: Once downloaded, launch KoPlayer and click on the Add button. This is where you must add the downloaded Freedom Apk file.
- Step 4: Wait until the installation has been completed.
- Step 5: Finally, restart your PC for best results.
And that’s all there is to Freedom apk. We have covered almost everything that it there to be covered surrounding the application. The guides are working guides but in case, to end up facing any difficulties following the guideline do let us know. Until then, enjoy Freedom APK for good.