Freedom app is known for giving its users the freedom to play a game that we like, to use features that we would otherwise have to spend money to access. Using the application is very easy but as it happens, all free services break down at one point or the other, or that is what we thought when we came across certain glitches in the app a few days back.
After a weeklong pondering and trying to find a solution, we now know that the problem is because of Google Play Store and not the application itself. Here’s how you can solve Freedom no Freecard xxxx error right away.
Solve Freedom No Freecard xxxx Error: 5 Easy Steps
The reason we can’t get Freecard xxxx on Freedom is most likely because your Google Play Store has updated and can now detect the kind of service Freedom app provides its user, therefore, preventing some of its usages. But you need not worry because we have come up with a “Freedom no Freecard xxxx solution” for you. Just follow the steps given below.
- First off, you will require rooting your handset; for which you need an application from Play Store called Root Explorer. Download it and install it.
- After that open the Explorer and create a new folder named "com.android.vending-1.apk." Now you will need to uninstall the recently updated Google Play Store and download a previous version of Play Store.
- We recommend you to go for Play Store 5.0.38 that dates back to 2014. You can get it from sites like APK Mirror. After downloading and installing the version, you will need to stop Google Play Store from updating itself.
- This is pretty easy to do: open Google Play Store>Menu>Settings>General>Auto-Update>choose Do-not Auto Update Apps. Now we recommend you restart your Android handset.
- Then open Freedom APK and open a game, say Candy Crush. Wait for the app to run; it may take a few moments. That’s it guys; by following these steps you should be able to overcome “Freedom no Freecard xxxx error” that has been plaguing you lately.
When we first came across the glitch, we had to toil a lot and when we did eventually find a solution we decided to share it with the world, in the form of this ‘how to fix Freedom no Freecard xxxx’ guide. So if you found this post helpful, do share it with your friends and save them some trouble.